Select Your Units
Your cabinet is measured, time to design your space.
Products all named by DRAWERS X TIERS X DEPTH and material
- 222x2x11 means this unit = (222) three 2.10" wide drawers (x2) each drawer two full tiers tall (x11) 10.6" deep
- 4x2x11 means this unit = (4) one 4.40" wide drawer (x2) drawer is two full tiers tall (x11) 10.6" deep
- 23x2x11 means this unit = (23) one 2.10" wide drawer and one 3.25"" wide drawer (x2) 2.10" drawer is two full tiers tall (x11) 10.6" deep
- The 2.30", 3.45" and 4.60" wide units (Base Width) also available as x2 tiers and the 2.30" in x1.5 tiers tall
1) Depth of Products
Your measured cabinet depth determines which family of products to choose from. Your cabinet depth must be greater than or equal to the depth of the units.
- If you have an 10 5/8" (10.625") deep cabinet, the x11 family of products will fit (x11s are 10.6" deep, which is less than your space).
- If your depth measurement is 10.6", you fit the x11 family of products.
2) Height Available
Select only units that will fit in your measured height.
- x2 - Two tiered units require 12" of space for standard spice jars on the top tier
- x1.5 - Half second tiered units require 9.5" of space for 1/2 sized spice jars on the top tier
- x1 - Single tiered units require 6" of space for standard spice jars on the drawer
Our unit bases are available in widths of 2.30", 3.45", 4.6", 5.75" and 6.9". Fit the width of your cabinet based on the BASE WIDTH of the units. The drawers on each unit are in from the side edge of the base .1" for clearance, so, when you place two units side-by-side you have a .20" space between drawers. We have a variety of drawer combinations on the bases.
Choose the material you prefer, Cream (HDPE lumber) or Maple. Both perform the same, the choice is visual.
5) Select Units
A great design aid can be found at "Self-Help". Just enter your cabinet dimensions and the units fitting your space will be shown.
Select the units that best fit your storage needs. The "Products" page has a list of dimensions and capacities for all of our units. There is greater detail for each unit on their own page. Start with the measured width of your cabinet space.
- Select your First unit (unit base width less than cabinet width).
- How much space remains? Cabinet Width - First Unit Base Width = Remaining Space1.
- Select your Second unit (unit base width less than Remaining Space1).
- How much space remains? Remaining Space1 - Second Unit Base Width = Remaining Space2.
- Select your Third unit (unit base width less than Remaining Space2).
- How much space remains? Remaining Space2 - Third Unit Base Width = Remaining Space3.
- ...and so on as needed, repeat for addiitonal shelves.