A tall, skinny and deep versatile answer, the 22" deep tan tiered spice rack is for containers 3.25" wide. Three tiers of shelves on full extension slides make up the 3x3x22 maple kitchen spice rack to provide easy and complete access to your deep cabinet stored spices. Compact size of 3.45" wide x 19.52" tall x 22.0" deep. This assembled tan tiered spice rack is easy to install into your cabinet with supplied self-tapping screws and your Phillips screwdriver. Materials include steel ball-bearing slides, Clear finished Maple shelves, clear acrylic fronts and polyester/elastic bands. The patent pending design on this 3x3x22 maple kitchen spice rack is the unique answer you have been searching for to satisfy your storage needs. If you need to replace the band on this rack, use a 67 cm. large rubber band.
- Part Number: 3x3x22MAP
- Features: Ball bearing slides, visibility to containers, easy to access and organize, accommodates popular spice containers, no need to repackage spices, easy to mount in cupboard
- Width: 3.45"
- Depth: 22.0" (space needed from inside of closed door to back of cabinet)
- Height: 19.52" (overall height depends on bottles/containers to be stored)
- Weight: 9.2 Lbs. (4.2 kgs.)
- Drawers: (3) shelves - 3.25" wide by 21.4" long.
- Drawer Height: 6" space between shelves
- Capacity: 3.25-3.50" wide containers (elastic side bands allow flexible widths)
Solid Maple from Northern Minnesota
Acrylic – clear ends for visibility
Ball bearing slides – for smooth action and long life
Flexible bands – Containers retained with easy access
- Finish: Natural clear varnish
- Mount Type: Cabinet/Cupboard mount
- Tool Required: Phillips Screwdriver (mounting screws provided, no pre-drilling required)
- Includes: Spice Rack (pre-assembled), Elastic Side Bands, Mounting Screws, Installation Instructions
- Maximum Weight Limit: 100 Lbs. per drawer
- U.S. Patent Number 9,282,821 B2