The 33x1x11 Maple Spice Rack Insert can hold larger containers. This tan spice holder has 2 drawers that are 3.25" wide each to provide easy and complete access to your cabinet stored containers. Compact size of 7" wide x 5" tall x 10.6" deep. This fully assembled 33x1x11 Maple Spice Rack Insert is easy to install into your cabinet with supplied self-tapping screws and your Phillips screwdriver. Materials include steel ball-bearing slides, clear finished Maple shelves, clear acrylic fronts and polyester/elastic bands. The patent pending design on this tan spice holder is the unique answer you have been searching for to satisfy your storage needs. If you need to replace the band on this rack, purchase a 64 cm black elastic loop with crimp.
- Part Number: 33x1x11MAP
- Features: Ball bearing slides, visibility to containers, easy to access and organize, accommodates multiple sized containers, easy to mount in cupboard
- Width: 6.9"
- Depth: 10.6" (space needed from inside of closed door to back of cabinet)
- Height: 5" (overall height depends on bottles/containers to be stored)
- Weight: 3.8 Lbs. (1.7 kgs.)
- Drawers: (2) shelves – 3.25" wide by 10.05" long. 2 drawers side-by-side.
- Capacity: User dependent, based on mix of containers stored
Solid Maple from Northern Minnesota
Acrylic – clear ends for visibility
Ball bearing slides – for smooth action and long life
Flexible bands – Containers retained with easy access
- Finish: Natural clear varnish
- Mount Type: Cabinet/Cupboard mount
- Tool Required: Phillips Screwdriver (mounting screws provided, no pre-drilling required)
- Includes: Spice Rack (pre-assembled), Mounting Screws, Installation Instructions
- Maximum Weight Limit: 9 Lbs. per drawer
- U.S. Patent Number 9,282,821 B2