The 22x2x11 Maple Spice Rack Drawer for Kitchen Cabinets can hold 20 spices. It has 2 drawers with 2 shelves each to provide easy and complete access to your cabinet stored spices. Compact size of 4.6" wide x 12" tall x 10.6" deep. This fully assembled Spice Rack is easy to install into your cabinet with supplied self-tapping screws and your Phillips screwdriver. Materials include steel ball-bearing slides, long lasting HDPE shelves, clear acrylic fronts and polyester/elastic bands. This patent pending design is the unique answer you have been searching for to satisfy your storage needs.
- Part Number: 22x2x11MAP
- Features: A compact narrow answer to your limited space. Ball bearing slides, visibility to containers, easy to access and organize, accommodates popular spice containers, no need to repackage spices, easy to mount in cupboard
- Width: 4.6"
- Depth: 10.6" (space needed from inside of closed door to back of cabinet)
- Height: 10.75" (12” to top of standard spice container)
- Tier Space: 5.25"
- Weight: 4.0 Lbs. (1.8 kgs.)
- Drawers: (4) shelves - 2.10" wide by 10.05" long. 2 drawers side-by-side, 2 levels.
- Capacity: Up to 20 spice containers, up to 40 half-size containers
Solid Maple from Northern Minnesota
Acrylic – clear ends for visibility
Ball bearing slides – for smooth action and long life
Flexible bands – Containers retained with easy access
- Finish: Natural Clear Varnish
- Mount Type: Cabinet/Cupboard mount
- Tool Required: Phillips Screwdriver (mounting screws provided, no pre-drilling required)
- Includes: Spice Rack (pre-assembled), Mounting Screws, Installation Instructions
- Maximum Weight Limit: 9 Lbs. per drawer
- U.S. Patent Number 9,282,821 B2