Spice Rack for 30 spice containers or 60 half-size spices (they stack nicely). 3 drawers with 2 shelves each provide easy and complete access to your cabinet stored spices. Compact size of 7" wide x 12" tall x 10.6" deep. This fully assembled Spice Rack is easy to install into your cabinet with supplied self-tapping screws and your Phillips screwdriver. Materials include steel ball-bearing slides, long lasting HDPE shelves, clear acrylic fronts and polyester/elastic bands. This patent pending design is the unique answer you have been searching for to satisfy your storage needs.
- Part Number: 150400
- Features: Ball bearing slides, visibility to containers, easy to access and organize, accommodates popular spice containers, no need to repackage spices, easy to mount in cupboard
- Width: 6.9"
- Depth: 10.6" (space needed from inside of closed door to back of cabinet)
- Height: 10.75" (12” to top of standard spice container)
- Tier Space: 5.25"
- Weight: 6.6 Lbs. (3.0 kgs.)
- Drawers: (6) shelves - 2.1" wide by 10.05" long. 3 drawers side-by-side, 2 levels.
- Capacity: Up to 36 standard spice containers, up to 72 half-size containers
HDPE Base and Drawers
Acrylic – clear ends for visibility
Ball bearing slides – for smooth action and long life
Flexible bands – Containers retained with easy access
- Finish: Cream color
- Mount Type: Cabinet/Cupboard mount
- Tool Required: Phillips Screwdriver (mounting screws provided, no pre-drilling required)
- Includes: Spice Rack (pre-assembled), Mounting Screws, Installation Instructions
- Maximum Weight Limit: 9 Lbs. per drawer
- U.S. Patent Number 9,282,821 B2