Spice Rack for 36 spices. 3 drawers with 2 shelves each provide easy and complete access to your cabinet stored spices. Compact size of 7" wide x 12" tall x 11.25" deep. This fully assembled Spice Rack is easy to install into your cabinet with supplied self-tapping screws and your Phillips screwdriver. Materials include steel ball-bearing slides, Clear finished Maple shelves, clear acrylic fronts and polyester/elastic bands. This patent pending design is the unique answer you have been searching for to satisfy your storage needs.
- Part Number: 102300
- Features: Ball bearing slides, visibility to containers, easy to access and organize, accommodates popular spice containers, no need to repackage spices, easy to mount in cupboard
- Width: 6.9"
- Depth: 11.25" (space needed from inside of closed door to back of cabinet)
- Height: 10.75" (12” to top of standard spice container)
- Tier Space: 5.15"
- Weight: 5.75 Lbs (2.6 Kgs).
- Drawers: (6) shelves - 2.10" wide by 10.7" long. 3 drawers side-by-side, 2 levels.
- Capacity: Up to 36 standard spice containers, up to 72 half-size containers
Solid Maple from Northern Minnesota
Acrylic – clear ends for visibility
Ball bearing slides – for smooth action and long life
Flexible bands – Containers retained with easy access
- Finish: Natural clear varnish
- Mount Type: Cabinet/Cupboard mount
- Tool Required: Phillips Screwdriver (mounting screws provided, no pre-drilling required).
- Includes: Spice Rack (pre-assembled), Mounting Screws, Installation Instructions.
- Maximum Weight Limit: 9 Lbs. per drawe
- U.S. Patent Number 9,282,821 B2